Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Braveheart Speech Will Style

So a lot of you don't know, Kitty has a 4 year old daughter. Last week after I got home from Sundance and was heads down busy clashing, my daughter Mae came up to me and asked,“Mommy, mommy, why do you choose to play games on iPad instead of playing game with me?"

Well.... I didn't know how to answer that question and it sucked.

I have long thought about quitting the game to address my addiction issue. I tried to slow down, I tried to step down, I tried to park my accounts at Oats 2. None seemed to work... I check my phone 30 times a day at work even my boss told me I have a phone issue. My friends said everytime I was with them, I wasn't really with them. Most importantly, I am missing out the quality time I could spend with my MaeMae.

It's a very heart broken decision because after all these months fighting side by side with all of you, I have gotten to know so much about you... I have never met any of you except Bear on the team, but you guys are all real to me...It's tough but it's time to quit the game.

We are not the same clan as we started back in November anymore. We have acquired great high level players like Chad and Math. We have also grown to a mature clan with each core member knowing exactly what needs to be done with very little supervision needed. I feel the clan is on a solid ground with very strong leadership under great players like White, Chad, Brett, Bear, even the No Loot Club president Will. :)

I will fight this last war with you guys then i will park both my accounts at oats2. I will make the best out of it whether I blank or not lol!!! It has been a great honor to play with all of you! Thank you to you all!! If you like, feel free to facebook me at "Christine X Zheng" Denver.

And here is Mae Mae saying hi :
 


7 comments:

  1. Hey Kitty this is Raiders leader of the KC Chiefs your more than welcome to join us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Raiders I am flattered. You guys are really good. It doesn't happen very often to encounter a good clan like urs. As i mentioned its time for me to delete the app and spend time on other things in life. I love my clan, i built it from ground up with my people. I will either stay with them or retire for good at this point. Happy clashing;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you we were just admiring work You put into your clan. Good luck!

      Delete
    3. Haha Thank you Javier :) Ya I did... I put a lot of effort into building this clan. We used to lose half of wars at the old clan and really tried hard to push ppl to get more war troops and create a pleasant environment to play the game. But it's a double edge sword cuz we only have 24 hours a day in life :) I admire your clan very much. I will stop by and say hi to you guys before I retire. Probably tomorrow :)

      Delete
  2. See ya kitty
    Join us back if u start playing again
    Have quality time with your family

    ReplyDelete